GSB blades - recommend a source?

GregP

Can anybody point me at a reliable source of the Gillette Silver Blue blades with a decent price? Looking for 100 maybe more if the price is right. Not in a rush, so I don't care if it takes a while for postage.

Best I can find on the 'bay is about $30AUD/100 But I'm cautious of the seller due to recent reviews. Local sellers are about $35-39 with postage :(

That's the one I'm a bit sus about - recent neg feedback about the quality of the other blades, makes me a little cautious.

I may just have to bite the bullet and buy local and wear the extra cost for now... Unless I can find a discount code... Hmmm...

Shaving.ie I think ends up about $35 inc postage, and delivery takes about the same amount of time as it takes from Melbourne to Brisbane

That's the one I'm a bit sus about - recent neg feedback about the quality of the other blades, makes me a little cautious.

I may just have to bite the bullet and buy local and wear the extra cost for now... Unless I can find a discount code... Hmmm...

Nt_guys have been around for many years. If you pm them via b&b, they give a better price than their ebay shop.