Happy birthday gthomas04

pablo_h

Just in case you entered your real birthday into the forum, happy birthday Glenn.

OK weird.
How did I spot that? Because I was logged out for a while. Under the spam-o-matic stats at the bottom it listed "todays birthdays", but when logged in, it doesn't.

But it may not have been his birthday anyway, I never use my own, I alway use my brothers anyway...

Last edited:
Well then happy birthday for real.

Here's a pic so maybe RM can fix the forum software, as only people who aren't logged in even knew!
zSXSO.png

Thanks Pabs, will have a look in the dungeon and see which rat is not running at the correct speed. Shall adjust his tail and see how it goes.

Hey, happy birthday old fella!

I'd send you a birthday PIF but you have everything by now anyway ;)

I made some changes, that Rat's tail is now 5mm shorter. See if you can see it now Pabs?

EDIT: Glenn's birthday is only just clicking in now (as I edit this, 12am 1/8/12). Maybe your computer clock is wrong Pabs - when you log in it falls to Forum time (AEST, because Sieg Heil!), and adjusted to your timezone.

I can't. Well not from the http://www.paste-and-cut.com.au/forum.php page which is what I presume is the one Pablo was talking about.

That's correct. You are on GMT +9.5hrs so you will be able to see if from midnight YOUR TIME.

I think Pablo's clock is screwy.... or maybe I need to work out a 'unregistered user's timezone'.

That's correct. You are on GMT +9.5hrs so you will be able to see if from midnight YOUR TIME.

I think Pablo's clock is screwy.... or maybe I need to work out a 'unregistered user's timezone'.
Sorry to be annoying, although Glenn will understand, we're nearly always annoying here.
One question for the big man is whether his birthday is 31/7 or 01/08? That will clear it up enough for this thread, it isn't a tech/forum help thread so we will be done here unless wishing a happy birthday.
For the rest of it, there's probably a forum talk thread to sort out the details...

Sorry to be annoying, although Glenn will understand, we're nearly always annoying here.
One question for the big man is whether his birthday is 31/7 or 01/08? That will clear it up enough for this thread, it isn't a tech/forum help thread so we will be done here unless wishing a happy birthday.

For the rest of it, there's probably a forum talk thread to sort out the details...

http://www.paste-and-cut.com.au/calendar.php shows it as 01/08.

Since it has now ticked over in my timezone, Happy Birthday Glenn!

Thanks all - yes 01/08, and I am a one "n" Glen and for Mark I probably do have everything, but I could do with a Bottom Dial Fatboy :)

Rats, sorry mate but I haven't got a spare.