Heads up - shaving bowls for all the P&C members

I'm just thinking about what the good wife would say if I bought that lot. I'm not sure I could smuggle it into the house as easily as my other acquisitions.

Yeah that won’t sell well...

I'm just thinking about what the good wife would say if I bought that lot. I'm not sure I could smuggle it into the house as easily as my other acquisitions.
Careful @todras you really don't want to go down that track if you're wife finds out, you must respect you're wife either way a wooden rolling pin on standby angry mode or a divorce mode so you pick.

Sad but true I think :(

Impressive collection - if you like that sort of thing I suppose ...

Well, I noticed a couple of scuttle/shave bowl collector FB groups and I have to say those chaps take their collecting very seriously. I'm not sure sure as to the quality of this specific lot though or if it has in fact been cherry picked.

Sad but true I think :(

Impressive collection - if you like that sort of thing I suppose ...
I have the same problem with Watch collections, knife Collections and general EDC gear. No one wants a billion of anything where they only want a few out of the lot.
It’s a pain ofcause due to the shipping but selling them all at $20 each plus shipping will make everyone better off, especially aus post.

$50k and anyone can have *most* of my razors .... :LOL:

I'm on sabbatical so can't offer the $, only the K's :)

nodeal-aok.jpg

No Deal!