Hello fellow blade junkies

JugV2

Simply boring.
Hey guys, I'm back after a bit of a hiatus.
Any of you original Pasters around?

Welcome back :)

Hey guys, I'm back after a bit of a hiatus.
Any of you original Pasters around?

11c1vj.jpg

Well @Drubbing is around, @eggbert holds his own, @gthomas04 was another early Paster I think, and of course @Monsta_AU, the Big Kahuna!

What have you been up to? Anything exciting?

Thanks for the fuzzy feelings all :)
@Mark1966 I'm still living in Darwin, I now have a gorgeous partner and two young step children who make life interesting... New partner often sits and watches me shave as she loves it and finds it sexy as hell AND SHE'S ALL MINE!
@borked I did have a goatee all my life until New Years Eve and now I'm completely face-bald. I had to learn to shave my upper lip and chin area which was a bit daunting at first. No GT Method there I can assure you.
@gthomas04 Good morning to you sir, nice to see you still kicking and complaining about the younger generation :)

Lots of names I'm not familiar with, therefor you should all introduce yourselves @ the welcome mat

Hehehe ;)

...I'm still living in Darwin, I now have a gorgeous partner and two young step children who make life interesting... New partner often sits and watches me shave as she loves it and finds it sexy as hell AND SHE'S ALL MINE!

Now THERE is a keeper!

You have missed all the excitement with launches of the Australian Private Reserve range by @todras (look at his Spring range - AP Reserve Spring 2017 Fragrances - Released September 1st) and Squadron Soaps by @SchoolForAnts.

Heck, you may have even missed the launch of The Stray Whisker!

Probably too busy shaving for that partner of yours - but you have some catching up to do :)

No GT Method there I can assure you.
Wimp
@gthomas04 Good morning to you sir, nice to see you still kicking and complaining about the younger generation :)
Yup still up here on the balcony @JugV2 plenty of room if you want to join and mock the juniors :) A bit lonely @Drubbing doesn't play well with smileys, @Mark1966 is more millennial than the millennials, PJ has vanished and @NicktheKnife took his bat and ball and went home.

Yup still up here on the balcony @JugV2 plenty of room if you want to join and mock the juniors :) A bit lonely @Drubbing doesn't play well with smileys, @Mark1966 is more millennial than the millennials, PJ has vanished and @NicktheKnife took his bat and ball and went home.

Oh gee whiz mate, you are making me feel younger and younger every day!

I do miss @Pjotr though and @nicktheknife was not only intense but good value too.

Anyway @gthomas04 - that balcony isn't big enough for the two of us ;)