Hello from Athens, Greece

N_Architect

Hello,

Seen a few familiar faces from this remote yet peaceful and beautiful part of the world (that is AustralAsia) over in other forums, so I thought I should join...

In wet shaving forums since the end of '09, been wetshaving since '04 (full time since Dec '09), lots of experiences in a journey that keeps going strong. Back then we had more or less some standard tallow soaps, Merkur razors, and a couple of artisan soap as well brush makers. How much has all this changed in a period of almost 9 years.

Had the privilege to visit Aussieland just once so far in my life, for work, back in 2014 when while based in Singapore I was heading a region extending from Malaysia and Thailand to Australia and New Zealand. Perth and West Australia is a beautiful place indeed, I am sure the rest of the country is likewise (and so should be NZ). Would love to visit again or even come down for work permanently, as I am at the moment actively looking to return to Asia.

My handle comes from "Naval Architect" as I am in the shipping/shipbuilding industry by profession.

Looking forward to reading content here, as well as contributing!

Welcome @N_Architect !

A long way from Athens to Down Under - especially by ship!