Hello from canberra

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
hey all,
Just wanted to introduce myself, I've been wet shaving with DE, SE and straight for years and just recently I saw a feather artist club pop up on eBay, needless to say down the rabbit hole I go again.
So I have to wait while it takes the slow boat.
Looking forward to speaking with you in due course.

I have been trying to sell off some of the gear I just don't use so now I'm down to a few razors;
HD rocket
Aluminium ball end tech
Fat handle tech
Slim
Fatboy
Gem 1912
Gem OC micromatic
Dovo 5/8 round tip rosewood scales
3 whipped dog brushes (silver tip, high mountain and synthetic)
Plus my blade assortments..

Another Canberra!

Welcome about @Ferret619 :)

With you and @lerenau we not have three active members in Canberra with @stillshunter located just across the border. Maybe time again to have a try for a meet up!

Some nice kit you have there too

Thanks kindly! I'm keen for a meet up.
I'm Southside and work full time so may as well be on mars most of the time but we will figure it out

Thanks kindly! I'm keen for a meet up.
I'm Southside and work full time so may as well be on mars most of the time but we will figure it out

Oh, southside, in that case ...

;)

Welcome to Paste & Cut, Ferret! I accidentally shot a ferret once when I was a very young fella while rabbiting which made me really popular with its owner! A couple of beers later we were all okay. Well... except for the ferret! It was down your way a bit... near Tumut.

Welcome to P&C @Ferret619 - great to have you hear (y)

What brush(es) and soap(s) to you like?

Big Welcomes @Ferret619
Great to see another Canberran! (We may need the numbers to huddle together and keep warm)