Hello from Russia

shynt

hi, everybody. My name is Vladislav. I have are bbs, wolfman, a mongoose, and several old Gillette. Also I have more than 40 cans of soap and several M&F/Paladin of brushes...
Experience of wet shaving 3 years.

Last edited:
Welcome to P&C @shynt - great to have you here (y)

@UKSteve,

Sorry, I don't have them.

I can buy the Russian cosmetics and send to your country. (I am not sure that in Australia these things are on sale:cool:) ... also it would be interesting to me to try the Australian cosmetics for shaving

Sorry for my English I studied it at school long ago

@UKSteve,

Sorry, I don't have them.

I can buy the Russian cosmetics and send to your country. (I am not sure that in Australia these things are on sale:cool:) ... also it would be interesting to me to try the Australian cosmetics for shaving

Sorry for my English I studied it at school long ago

No need to apologise shynt, your English is perfectly fine. I'm in the United Kingdom myself but these guys will sort you out I'm sure.

hi, everybody. My name is Vladislav. I have are bbs, wolfman, a mongoose, and several old Gillette. Also I have more than 40 cans of soap and several M&F/Paladin of brushes...
Experience of wet shaving 3 years.

Welcome Vladislav - some nice gear you have there, especially after only three years wet shaving!

They make/made some fine blades in Russia - do you have them on the local market there?

They make/made some fine blades in Russia - do you have them on the local market there?

Tnanks :)
of course, some Russian blades are on sale on the local market. But the most part is exported and in Russia it is impossible to buy. ( I can send a photo show-windows) ... In my collection only Feather Personna and Astra. The Russian blades aren't pleasant to me )))

@beerhog, the russian wet shaving forum has about 2200 users... In our country is not popular wet shaving :(

Tnanks :)
of course, some Russian blades are on sale on the local market. But the most part is exported and in Russia it is impossible to buy. ( I can send a photo show-windows) ... In my collection only Feather Personna and Astra. The Russian blades aren't pleasant to me )))

That sounds VERY typical of global markets. We produce some really top notch food here in Australia - the best seems to go offshore at premium prices and the other stuff remains.

Some very big fans of Russian made blades around here.

@beerhog, the russian wet shaving forum has about 2200 users... In our country is not popular wet shaving :(

Umm, for Australian standards that is BIG!

Last edited:
Welcome @shynt !

Have you ever been to the famous blade factories in St Petersburg?

Welcome @shynt
Hope you're around for a while :)

@Snooze,
The factories in Petersburg responds only to e-mails, I didn't manage to get on the factories . The city very beautiful and to you it is worth seeing it in live :) .... Believe me, not all russian blades are good. A lot of no-good and frankly blunt blades ))