Hello from Sherborn, Massachusetts, USA.

Thanks Mark.
I've never traveled to your part of the globe, but i have to say I'm very impressed with what I read about Jacinda Ardern.
My career kicked off while in graduate school at Boston University. I got a gig as a stringer for the Boston bureau of the New York Times and had the opportunity to cover local events during the run up to 1968 US presidential election. I covered my share of protests even back then.
Gradually over the years I moved from photo to editorial, retiring as a news editor from the MetroWest Daily News in 2009.
Welcome to P&C!

Lots of us are impressed with Jacinda Ardern, I think half the planet is in love with her 😀

Sounds like you've had an interesting life 😊

G'day @klinker welcome to P&C war baby :smuggrin: play some music.

pFM88oH.gif
Thank you

Welcome @klinker what Slants do you enjoy?
Thanks Holiday. I'm considering adding a Fatip Lo Storto Originale, but at the moment my favorite slants include:
ATT Atlas S1
ATT Kronos S2
ATT Calypso S1
RazoRock Wunderbar w/100mm Titanium Halo Handle
RazoRock German 37 w/Hd Handle
ikon B1 Slant w/Bulldog Handle
Merkur HD 37c
Merkur HD 38c Long Handle
Maggard Slant w/ikon OSS handle

Nice slant line up @klinker puts my measly x3 to shame x5 counting bakelites.
Any stand out favourites?

Nice slant line up @klinker puts my measly x3 to shame x5 counting bakelites.
Any stand out favourites?
Thanks. I tried the X3, but I couldn't find a handle that didn't feel to heavy for proper balance. I thought about the Maggard aluminum handle, but don't care for the look of it. My two standouts would be the Wunderbar for efficiency (most aggressive) and the ATT Atlas S1 for balance and smoothness.

@klinker thanks for the advice BTW I meant 3 x slants not the IkonX3. My favourite for a couple of years was Merkur 39C until I realised it was only really efficient with Feather blades.
Have a Wunderbar in the post ATM

@klinker thanks for the advice BTW I meant 3 x slants not the IkonX3. My favourite for a couple of years was Merkur 39C until I realised it was only really efficient with Feather blades.
Have a Wunderbar in the post ATM
Congrats on the Wunderbar. Hope you like it as much as I do. Sorry about the confusion on the X3.:oops: