Hello from the UK

Hi mate and welcome!

Tell us a little about your kit?

Hi mate and welcome!

Tell us a little about your kit?
Thanks @Mark1966; over the years I have acquired more hardware and software than is sensible especially as I prefer the sumptiousness of simplicity. I have a preference for - boar brushes with my current favourite being the inexpensive Omega / Proraso and hard tallow soaps. I get a close comfortable shave from most blades, but like many have a preference for St. Petersburg's sharper offerings but also enjoy using Rapira SS, Shark SS, Feathers and Kai's. I usually keep 3 or 4 de razors in my close rotation and ideally this would be just 2 or 3. Currently I am enjoying the short-handle Progress...

Welcome to P&C @Missoni - great to have you here (y)

Thanks @Mark1966; over the years I have acquired more hardware and software than is sensible especially as I prefer the sumptiousness of simplicity. I have a preference for - boar brushes with my current favourite being the inexpensive Omega / Proraso and hard tallow soaps. I get a close comfortable shave from most blades, but like many have a preference for St. Petersburg's sharper offerings but also enjoy using Rapira SS, Shark SS, Feathers and Kai's. I usually keep 3 or 4 de razors in my close rotation and ideally this would be just 2 or 3. Currently I am enjoying the short-handle Progress...

Some nice kit!

@Missoni welcome to P&C.
Clearly not a noob like me to DE shaving.
About to try a boar brush soon so hopefully have the same love for them like yourself.

That's a lot of gear to shave your legs with Miss Oni