Hey there...

Jase

Gotta get my post count up, so hi everyone.

Pretty new to all this, I don't have a lot to shave(full beard, so neck and cheek line) but I do like old school stuff and traditional wet shaving is right up my alley! I'm from Melbourne.

Welcome to P&C @Jase - great to have you here (y)

You could always shave the head - just to get the shave count up :D

Welcome mate!

if we can put up with straight shavers we can deal with guys having beards I suppose :)

So what sort of kit do you have anyway?

Hi @Jase, welcome. If you start enjoying traditional wet shaving too much you might loose that beard!

So what sort of kit do you have anyway?

Started pretty modest with a Merkur 34C and a Frank Shaving mixed badger brush. On the lookout for some more kit, maybe an old Gillete Slim adjustable and something with an open comb?

Hi @Jase, welcome. If you start enjoying traditional wet shaving too much you might loose that beard!

The beard was never meant to stay for ever but am digging it at the moment ;)

Good choices @Jase !

welcome to the dark side haha.
and what I mean by that is we all get intrigued by this and then.....BAM! your spiraling down the rabbit hole of vintage shave gear.

pleasure to be spiraling with you

welcome to the dark side haha.
and what I mean by that is we all get intrigued by this and then.....BAM! your spiraling down the rabbit hole of vintage shave gear.

pleasure to be spiraling with you

Yes I tend to dive in deep with any new interest! But luckily(or sadly) I have plenty of varied interests to spread my time between and hopefully prevent me getting too far down the hole!