hi all

thanks guys..

@Ferret619 just got two strats mate..

American Standard, Single Coil, Sunburst, Rosewood neck 2011
Mexican Standard, HSS, Sunburst , Maple neck, 2015

but crossed to the dark side with a Les Paul Epi Gold Top, Traditional Pro

guitars/amps also come with an acquisition disorder, atm i believe this is under control.... shaving is a much cheaper addiction :)
That’s some good stuff man!
you gotta have some variety huh :)
Just sold my Cu24 as my father in law got me a Les Paul copy and between that and my jimmy Vaughn strat the PRS was just not getting the love.
Thinking of grabbing a Gibson... at some point, maybe a LP studio.

thank you all for such a warm welcome :)

@RustyBlade im trying to fight it but the force is strong.. the DE89 and 6C have cured my RAD but my SAD is still strong..

@Ferret619 nice gear mate.. what are you using for amps? I was also considering a Gibson but they cost way too much.. have a look into Epi Les Paul's, their higher models come with better pickups, machine head, bridge etc. These are great value for money (I got mine for around $850 with a custom setup and delivery). The traditional pro i picked up has a fat neck (that i love) and an 'unfinished' neck and back in a satin finish (so it doesnt have that glossy finish on the neck) which i find amazing.. has a slick feel and fast neck..

you can see what i mean from the satin finish here

of course i love my strats but nice to have something different to play also

thank you all for such a warm welcome :)

@RustyBlade im trying to fight it but the force is strong.. the DE89 and 6C have cured my RAD but my SAD is still strong..

@Ferret619 nice gear mate.. what are you using for amps? I was also considering a Gibson but they cost way too much.. have a look into Epi Les Paul's, their higher models come with better pickups, machine head, bridge etc. These are great value for money (I got mine for around $850 with a custom setup and delivery). The traditional pro i picked up has a fat neck (that i love) and an 'unfinished' neck and back in a satin finish (so it doesnt have that glossy finish on the neck) which i find amazing.. has a slick feel and fast neck..

you can see what i mean from the satin finish here

of course i love my strats but nice to have something different to play also
As far as Amps go I’m lacking.. I use a little Vox modeling thing for practice and when I hav access to an Ac15 But I typically play acoustic more often then electric.
I love epis on paper but I fall in the can’t stand the headstock camp, well and truely to my detriment.

Will you guys please speak English!

hey @Ferret619

44372692801_a2cb7ca6ae_k.jpg