Hi from Australian shaving soap vendor - Washpool

Michelle@Washpool

Trusted Vendor
Hello,

I work at Washpool Soaperie, in rural Queensland. We make several men's products, including our wet Shaving Soaps that have good reviews here on this forum.

I'm here as a vendor to answer questions & learn more about what you guys look for in a shaving soap.

Because we are small and handmade we're pretty responsive to customer requests for variations on our products.

We also usually have a few sample pots available of our shaving soaps that are leftovers - you can request a pot with any order by putting "shaving soap sample" in the order notes.

I hope I'm not crossing any vendor lines in this post, let me know if I am!

Cheers,

Michelle

Hi @Michelle@Washpool
I don't know anything about your soaps, but a quick look at your website and i see you do dog shampoo soap!
I reckon i could get a damn fine lather from my Lab but the thing sheds like crazy.....:LOL::LOL::LOL:
@tim33z don’t be a bloody baby pork chop
sXasgrh.jpg

You need MOAR!! shaving soaps in your den
pPQa2FV.jpg

Hi @Michelle@Washpool
Welcome.
I have a couple of tubs of Washpool shaving soap and enjoy them very much. Happy to recommend them when people are looking for Aussie shaving soap to try. I can also recommend the Big Beautiful Bargain Bag if people are looking to sample your hand soap. Lots of beautiful soap for a bargain price.

Hi @Michelle@Washpool
Welcome.
I have a couple of tubs of Washpool shaving soap and enjoy them very much. Happy to recommend them when people are looking for Aussie shaving soap to try. I can also recommend the Big Beautiful Bargain Bag if people are looking to sample your hand soap. Lots of beautiful soap for a bargain price.
Awesome :) I do like the bargain bag myself but even I have trouble figuring out which ones are which! So I prefer to buy the boxed ones. We dropped our box prices a few weeks ago (going for more direct to consumer pricing instead of a normal retail model) so they're not so different in price anymore to buy bulk or individual.

Welcome @Michelle@Washpool!
I've not tried the shaving soap, but have tried several of the bath soaps and a facial soap, and all were high quality.
They also sell soaps in sample sizes, but still a decent size and great for travel.