Hi from Brisbane

Welcome @TroyTools !

Those are some great looking brushes!
I like the shape of all the handles
Thanks mate, these shapes were pretty much an experiment with curves, size of the collar, their placement along the handle length, seeing if it feels good in the hand or not, etc. Four of these not already glued will be getting adjusted with size and loft height reductions to fit and perform better.
I've seen many many photos, and much up close study of many TF Customs brushes, but just wanted to see what else could I do of my own to fit within timeless designs. Definitely more to come, and hopefully nicer than these first few.
Thanks for the positive encouragement.:)

Welcome mate! Nice brushes! Are they something you will be selling or just making for fun?
Hi Wilkshire13, as much as I'd like to keep each and every one of the brushes I make, I will need to make room on the shelf for more, so I have to sell.
Not necessarily these first few as I'd like to compare these to what I'm making in a year or few to see what I'm doing differently to when I started.
I have much inventory, so you will be seeing offerings for sale, hopefully quite soon.
Thank you everyone for the kind comments on the brushes, it does mean a lot to me, and pushes the appetite to make many more nicer ones.
Watch this space, cuz I'm gonna be busy.

Ah @TroyTools, you made it here and as previously mentioned this is certainly the place to be for all things wet Shaving. There are a lot of very knowledgeable chaps in here who would be only too happy to share their knowledge and assist you along on your way with your new venture if required, as will I. If these guys do not know something then it’s not worth knowing and watch out for the enablers they are many in numbers 😉
Now!! Without blowing Troy’s trumpet I believe the Australian wet Shaving community have gained another very keen and very enthusiastic competent artisan who is already well experienced in woodturning and on top of that he has already invested a significant amount of $$$$ as well as time.
Hopefully I haven’t overloaded you Troy 🤪
Anyway enough gibberish from me gents welcome to P&C @TroyTools and I am sure you are going to be turning out some stunning brushes in no time. Look after each other support each other and have a great time on the journey doing so.
Cheers All
Adios

Ah @TroyTools, you made it here and as previously mentioned this is certainly the place to be for all things wet Shaving. There are a lot of very knowledgeable chaps in here who would be only too happy to share their knowledge and assist you along on your way with your new venture if required, as will I. If these guys do not know something then it’s not worth knowing and watch out for the enablers they are many in numbers 😉
Now!! Without blowing Troy’s trumpet I believe the Australian wet Shaving community have gained another very keen and very enthusiastic competent artisan who is already well experienced in woodturning and on top of that he has already invested a significant amount of $$$$ as well as time.
Hopefully I haven’t overloaded you Troy 🤪
Anyway enough gibberish from me gents welcome to P&C @TroyTools and I am sure you are going to be turning out some stunning brushes in no time. Look after each other support each other and have a great time on the journey doing so.
Cheers All
Adios

Thank you for the kind words Tony, and no, you haven't overloaded me.
I do thank you again for spending another whole day teaching and mentoring me in the fine art of shave brush making, and providing the up close critical feedback on the brushes I made so far.
Please know that I have been listening, and you have been heard, and I look forward to doing you proud by continuing to supply the wet shaving world with high quality brushes resulting from your teachings.

Below is 2 more examples I made today and yesterday.
Everyone please enjoy. (do excuse my poor photographic skills however, the orange one isn't bent, it just photographs that way:unsure:)

lqzRF51.jpg

@TroyTools a few of those brushes look perfectly shaped and make me want to hold them and test how they feel in the hand and ultimately how they perform.
Look forward to seeing what you produce in the future with natural knots offered.

Thanks Holiday, you didn't have to wait long for more brushes, pictured above is 2 more made since last posting.
I do have natural knots in stock, so will probably roll a couple out soon, preferably to order though:D......................

I do thank you again for spending another whole day teaching and mentoring me in the fine art of shave brush making, and providing the up close critical feedback on the brushes I made so far.
Please know that I have been listening, and you have been heard, and I look forward to doing you proud by continuing to supply the wet shaving world with high quality brushes resulting from your teachings.

Everyone please enjoy. (do excuse my poor photographic skills however, the orange one isn't bent, it just photographs that way:unsure:)

lqzRF51.jpg
Very nice mate !! Yes you have definitely been listening ;-)
Cheers Tony

lqzRF51.jpg
Both of those brushes are really beautiful. I love the bold definition of those ridges, it's obvious you've put a lot of thought into those shapes. I can well imagine they'll feel great in the hand. Glad to see you're not ashamed to use synthetic knots (y)