Hi from Harwood Island.

Bozley82

Hi to all,

My name's Allan and living here at Harwood Island on the beautiful Clarence River, northen NSW.

I've been into this "hobby" called wet shaving for around 8 months or so.

Started my journey with a Micro Touch One from The Shaver Shop. Since then I've acquired a few more items...

Razor wise I have the Rockwell 6s, Maggards M17, Muhle R41, a revamped 1947 Gillette Tech and a awesome Timeless razor. Iv sent a Fatboy to Delta Echo to redo in the Cubano colours and a gold adjustable Aristocrat to be revamped in 24c mirror finish. And to original Fatboys with their cases and blade holders.

The razor I'm favoring atm is the vintage tech head with the Rockwell handle. Giving me some amazing shaves.

Soaps B & M, Stirling, Crown King, PAA, Black ship, Dr Jon's, Razorock, Soap Commander, Pre de Provence, Proraso, Simpson's, Faena, TOBS, DR Harris, col conk.
And a heap in the mail, Van Yulay, Tallow & Steel, L&L Grooming, WSP, Soap Smooth, Dapper Dragon, Tabac, Wickham some more Razorock and the one I'm really looking forward to Squadron soap.

Brushes, Simpson Chubby 1 in super, Edwin Jagger best, Dr Jon's synthetic, Omega 10077 and S10018 which I love. I am a huge Omega fan. And a Razorock Plissoft silvertip.
And blades atm pol silver, perma sharp..ect.

Well I'm sure I've dribbled on enough but once again HI!!

Welcome, and it seems like you are well on your way there. You are missing Barrister & Mann, as well as our very own Australian Private Reserve fragranced by @todras and soaped by @Sxot.

Welcome @Bozley82!
Your arsenal is certainly impressive. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
☺️

Welcome @Bozley82 - you sure have done well for someone only 8 months into wet shaving!!

Your order from me should be arriving soon I hope!

Welcome @Bozley82 ... sounds like you're well on your way :) . Most of us have travelled down that well trodden path... and are still travelling (y)

Welcome to P&C @Bozley82 - great to have you here and you have some fantastic gear (y)

Welcome @Bozley82 - impressive start in 8 months I must say!

How do you spend your time when not shaving? We have threads on all sorts of things here too:) Poke around and have a look (y)

Thanks for the wonderful welcome everyone. :) It's my 1st forum so I'm sure there's lot for me to learn.

@SchoolForAnts it should arrive middle/end next week. Iv heard great things about your product so I can't wait.

And @Monsta_AU funny you mentioned Australian Private Reserve i just ordered my 1st tub along with some Wolfpac and Wispers from the woods from Con @ Stray Whisker today.

Hi @Anthony Hunter. Ive only got one of their soaps (Amber & Musk) so i cant really comment on the whole range. Performance wise Faena is great. Very easy to lather. But where i think it falls short is the scent, at least with this one anyway. Its just passable but certainly nothing special.

@SchoolForAnts i received my parcel from you yesterday!! And i must say i am very impressed. Great performer with beautiful scents to match.

Welcome @Bozley82 - impressive start in 8 months I must say!

How do you spend your time when not shaving? We have threads on all sorts of things here too:) Poke around and have a look (y)

Hi @Mark1966.
Ive got a 3yo daughter that consumes a lot of my time but fishing and surfing are two of my interests. Im also a amature sausage maker. (Insert joke here)
Do you know if there is any forum members from rhe north coast of NSW?

Hi @Mark1966.
Ive got a 3yo daughter that consumes a lot of my time but fishing and surfing are two of my interests. Im also a amature sausage maker. (Insert joke here)
Do you know if there is any forum members from rhe north coast of NSW?
I hear you, Mate.
As another member with a 3yo daughter, I can confirm how much time the little darlings consume...