Hi from Melbourne

Ckoerntjes

Hi guys, after lurking in the background for several weeks I figured I'd stick my head up and say hi.

I got into wetshaving a few months ago and restraining myself from picking up a new soap every second day has become a real struggle.

I'm currently living vicariously through all your SOTDs. I have a wishlist ready but I'm determined to finish a tub before I add a fourth to the line up.

Loving the community vibe you all have through the forum and I especially like the level of engagement local producers are adding to the conversations.

Keep up the good work and I'll see you on the message boards.

Welcome to P&C @Ckoerntjes - great to have you here (y)

@tim33z Currently using a Merkur 34c and Proraso boar brush. Got 8 or so different brands of blades I'm working through, so far Sharks are winning :)
What about shaving soaps? and don’t worry about the rabbit hole, we’re all trapped inside the darkest and the deepest rabbit hole

@SpeedyPC I'm working on the Proraso green I got with my initial purchase a and also bought a Colonel Conk Lime because I thought it would smell nice. Last is a B&M Seville with aftershave that I love. Got an extensive wishlist now though and I have to fight for every inch of bathroom shelf space; I'm probably not alone in that struggle though. :p How many soaps do you gents tend to have on average?

Last edited:
@LukehGee Haha It's extensive.. I've mainly been picking producers I like the look of. Phoenix and Beau, Wholly Kaw, Stirling, Declaration Grooming are all in there and of course strong contenders are Paste and Cut's very own APR and Squadron. Methinks I shall have to order some samples before the next purchase.

@SpeedyPC I'm working on the Proraso green I got with my initial purchase a and also bought a Colonel Conk Lime because I thought it would smell nice. Last is a B&M Seville with aftershave that I love. Got an extensive wishlist now though and I have to fight for every inch of bathroom shelf space; I'm probably not alone in that struggle though. :p How many soaps do you gents tend to have on average?
I have 103 different shaving soaps and I’ve ordered another two more about 5mins ago from the Stray Whisker :happy::shame:

@Ckoerntjes welcome you have lurked well from your above posts and on your way to the rabbit hole.:LOL:
Very similar to how I started on this forum and once I joined my knowledge escalated rapidly by all the side research.
Hope to see you out there.