Hi from Melbourne!

PleasantBigheartedHeron-size_restricted.gif
You’re not wrong mate 🤣

Welcome @Usualprotagonist, it's great to see a new member post among the hubbub of posts about the current charity auction. For someone comparatively new to this game (let's be honest and call it an obsession, which is what it quickly becomes when you have time to indulge it), you seem to have amassed a heap of hardware and software. I'm impressed, which is saying a lot for someone who has had to strip down his collection to preserve marriage. I can feel a pair of eyes rolling behind my back as I type... :rolleyes:

Expecting a woman to understand is just too much to ask. :censored:

I’m so glad I got in to wet shaving, can’t believe how expensive cartridge shaving was 😂. I’ve been having a sticky beak 👌
And you won't believe how expensive shaving properly can become. (Sigh) :oops:

And you won't believe how expensive shaving properly can become. (Sigh) :oops:
Ha ha, I can only imagine how deep this hole can go with straights and custom gear. At the end of the day it’s all for the enjoyment of it. And Wetshaving seems to have a great community spirit behind it. There’s a lot worse things you could do with your money, that’s for sure 😂

Welcome @Usualprotagonist, it's great to see a new member post among the hubbub of posts about the current charity auction. For someone comparatively new to this game (let's be honest and call it an obsession, which is what it quickly becomes when you have time to indulge it), you seem to have amassed a heap of hardware and software. I'm impressed, which is saying a lot for someone who has had to strip down his collection to preserve marriage. I can feel a pair of eyes rolling behind my back as I type... :rolleyes:

Expecting a woman to understand is just too much to ask. :censored:
Yes I have a wife and 2 young daughters, I get the eye rolls too, but shaving is a pretty wholesome hobby in the scheme of things. And it gives me a bit of quiet time to myself. She actually likes that I’m clean shaven all the time now, I used to hate cartridge shaving 😂.. It’s a win/win really 😅