Hi From Perth

Eggman

G'day all.
I started wet-shaving with a $2 Chinese clone about 2 years back, first using Astras, which cut me to pieces, then an improvement with Indian Wilkinson Swords. At the time, lather was from normal hand soap (no brush).
Then my mate @TomG got hold of me, and all hell broke loose! It started with some decent blades - vintage Gillette Spoilers, which blasted the Wilkies to smithereens. Then on my Birthday, I received a great gift - a Gillette Slim Birth razor, including a cavalcade of vintage (NOS) and new blades from all corners of the Globe to sample and use. Also, the hand soap method was abandoned in favour of a Semogue 1800 Boar brush, and two shaving soaps - Razorock XXX and Acca Kappa Muschio Bianco. Once my Missus got a whiff of the Razorock, I found out why it is called XXX! I've recently added to my stash a Chinese Futur clone.

Thanks for accepting my registration, and I look forward to participating on the Forum.

Welcome @Eggman (no relation to @eggbert I presume but still potentially confusing when somebody talks about 'Eggy' :))

I'm sure that @TomG will help you further in the ways of the blade and in no time a stash of thousands of items will be yours! Hmmm, too soon? You are probably still thinking that this will save you money ...

Welcome to P&C @Eggman. Many happy shaves(y)

Welcome to P&C @Eggman - great to have you here (y)

G'day borked- I believe you are the gentleman from whom my mate TomG got the awesome Gillette slim birthrazor I now proudly own. Thanks for the new and NOS blades you threw in too!

@borked - Yep; I bought the Slim off you in Feb of last year as a gift for the @Eggman (y). You may recall that you were originally trying to find a 37G, but couldn't locate it. The @Eggman is loving the Slim, so it all worked out brilliantly.

@borked - Yep; I bought the Slim off you in Feb of last year as a gift for the @Eggman (y). You may recall that you were originally trying to find a 37G, but couldn't locate it. The @Eggman is loving the Slim, so it all worked out brilliantly.
I'm glad the fruits of our collaboration is another forum member, who's most appreciative and enjoying the Slim :)