Hi from sunny (!) Melbourne

Bym007

Gday,

This is Babar from Melbourne. I have been a DE blade user for a few years, but never looked at it.
Recently, I had a moment where I started looking for some DE blades and came across this deep world of shaving.
So here I am, looking to learn from you all.

See you around.

Hi Korbz. I am not too sure about my favourites atm, as I am still new to various products.

3 years back, I was introduced to Gillette 7 o'clock DE blades, which I have been using most of the time.

More recently I tried the Derby Extra, which felt better to me. The shave was smooth, if that makes any sense.
I have a tube of Palmolive shaving cream, and fall back to Gillette shaving can (when in a rush). Generally I shave twice a week.

I was looking at getting a shaving brush. Learning new products is the fun part, isnt it.

Welcome mate!

I have a tube of Palmolive shaving cream, ...

Hmmm, marginal ...

... and fall back to Gillette shaving can (when in a rush).

Oh no! Give yourself some time because ...

Generally I shave twice a week.

So you should be able to afford the time.

I was looking at getting a shaving brush.

Good call! A decent brush and soap will make a world of difference ...

Learning new products is the fun part, isnt it.

Indeed it is and we have some VERY special kit coming up for sale at the end of the month in a charity auction - so your time joining us is spot on!

Greetings from another Melbournian. Wet shaving need no longer be a chore for you, it can be something you look forward to.

It's all these other fellas you need to be mindful of...
giphy.gif

Yes, a whole bunch of enablers on this forum. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome @Bym007 when you finished playing with the kiddies look me up so you don't end up buying any overpriced crap soap and accessories ;)