Hi From Tassie

The reason for that is price of the Sandalwood. Very expensive to buy and you would be paying a premium price for the soap.
But again, it comes down to what people are prepared to pay for the real thing. Now TBH, I enjoy the scent of real sandalwood, but I don't personally want a soap made with it. Others will differ, as they should. But you already have a premium product (and I mean that), so having an elite line of authentic scents won't hurt, people will still jump into line to buy them. You could always make it a limited edition if you're worried about being stranded with excess stock.

If your definition of a prohibitive price is $35 per tub, consider the price of a tub of A&E, NO or most of the others. Yours will stand up in a comparison of value for money.

But again, it comes down to what people are prepared to pay for the real thing. Now TBH, I enjoy the scent of real sandalwood, but I don't personally want a soap made with it. Others will differ, as they should. But you already have a premium product (and I mean that), so having an elite line of authentic scents won't hurt, people will still jump into line to buy them. You could always make it a limited edition if you're worried about being stranded with excess stock.

If your definition of a prohibitive price is $35 per tub, consider the price of a tub of A&E, NO or most of the others. Yours will stand up in a comparison of value for money.
When you put it like that... thanks for the kind words.

Heh, I almost did kiss the sabbatical goodbye, but Mrs Gargravarr heard me laugh out loud. I've got a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks, and she's agreed to buy me some soap for my birthday. Just a little sneaking around the edge of the sabbatical, but it's legit. :LOL:

So I'm in, two please (y):p
I have just ordered Lavender oil. Should be ready to go early next week.

Looks like the next scent is Lilac
SjcJpEh.jpg

DzlNfE5.gif