Hi From Tassie

A request received by a customer.
If you're taking requests...
This product in a soap is my unobtanium soap.
If you faithfully reproduce this, including ignoring the draconian IFRA regulations (just make sure you label it accordingly) I would be up for more than one, and if you sold the base attar used to make the soap scent... (looks at a Toggle)!

If you faithfully reproduce this, including ignoring the draconian IFRA regulations (just make sure you label it accordingly) I would be up for more than one, and if you sold the base attar used to make the soap scent... (looks at a Toggle)!
Now that would be a difficult one to get right.

You've got plenty of time to start learning to become a REAL professional scent soap master, you've got the brains and a HUGE NOSE!!!! Start bloody dancing @CraigE and don't sneeze, you won't get any bloody toilet rolls.

giphy.gif

I'm in no hurry :)
Affords time to burn through other soaps and possibly try your other products first.

Great to catch up today @CraigE, looking forward to trying out the Tas Patchouli Patch ;) later in the week (have to wait for the birthday!)

Cheers :D

Last edited:
My Tropical Colada & Sinnerman Orange (both Tallow) Blue DeVils arrived early last week, but I was away for work and only arrived home on Friday. So my Saturday shave was TC and today was SO.

I’ve gotta say, my first impressions of both of these soaps is that they are very, very good. Scent strength of both is around 6/10 and I would rate the scent quality at about 7.5/10. They are not overly complex scents, but both are very pleasant. I have a slight preference for the Sinnerman Orange as I really enjoyed the Jaffa scent but I am very happy to be adding both to my regular rotation.

Where they really excel though is the performance. I was able to create an ultra slick and beautifully creamy lather in no time at all (face lather with a 24mm Yaqi synthetic). These soaps are medium/soft and I would liken the feel and lather consistency to Noble Otter and A&E. In my opinion though they are a step ahead of NO and at least as good as A&E for residual slickness and post shave feel.

You’ve definitely created something special @CraigE, so hopefully the shave community, both here and OS get behind it. Looking forward to what you may be able to do with a couple of rounds of tweaks and improvements.

My Tropical Colada & Sinnerman Orange (both Tallow) Blue DeVils arrived early last week, but I was away for work and only arrived home on Friday. So my Saturday shave was TC and today was SO.

I’ve gotta say, my first impressions of both of these soaps is that they are very, very good. Scent strength of both is around 6/10 and I would rate the scent quality at about 7.5/10. They are not overly complex scents, but both are very pleasant. I have a slight preference for the Sinnerman Orange as I really enjoyed the Jaffa scent but I am very happy to be adding both to my regular rotation.

Where they really excel though is the performance. I was able to create an ultra slick and beautifully creamy lather in no time at all (face lather with a 24mm Yaqi synthetic). These soaps are medium/soft and I would liken the feel and lather consistency to Noble Otter and A&E. In my opinion though they are a step ahead of NO and at least as good as A&E for residual slickness and post shave feel.

You’ve definitely created something special @CraigE, so hopefully the shave community, both here and OS get behind it. Looking forward to what you may be able to do with a couple of rounds of tweaks and improvements.
Thank you for your kind words mate. I am hoping also that the shave community can get behind my soaps.
I am glad you like the soap and I will continue if viable in providing better scent profiles as I go.

Very nice, I'm liking the updated labels!

Will you ever consider doing some smaller sizes? I'd sure be interested in trying a wide range of scents to see which ones excite my senses, but I know it'll take me forever to get through a big tub :)
I am happy to send out samples to anyone that wants them. They are only small samples, but they give you an idea.