Hi from the UK

Chinski

Hi Guys,

I'm pleased to have joined this forum. I have recently found the joys of wet shaving. This hobby has got the better of me and already I have 10 razors and six brushes. I've got a Oneblade Genesis, Wolfman and other SS razors.

In fact one of the brushes is. P&C LE platypus. I bought it from a chap in America. It's the most expensive brush I own and I've only used it once. I may have to move it on as I'm scared of using it.

I would love to do some soap trades for quality soap from the other side of the world. Hopefully this can be done once I've been around a while.

Wik.

Hello and welcome, glad to have u onboard.

Great to have you here at P&C @Chinski - pls just use the brush, it is one of my favourites and definitely not as precious as a Wolfman ;)

Welcome mate!

Some nice stuff you have.

If you are looking for Aussie soaps you can't beat www.squadronsoap.com.au made by a member here or the Australian Private Reserve range at www.thestraywhisker.com.au - also made by a couple of members here. Great stuff both of them!

Welcome to P&C @Chinski - some great Aussie soap and fragrance makers on here as well as us general membership :whistle:

Hi Steve, that's a great idea. Have you chosen anything? Where are you in the Uk?

Wik, it's Sid, I already have a full set of Winterfell and Santal from APR, and Squadron soaps. It's great kit, buy with confidence, both Andy and Dan are great guys and very good to deal with.
I'll be putting in another order in a couple of weeks so if you let me know if you fancy anything and I'll gladly add it into mine and pop it over to you if you'd like.

Wik, it's Sid, I already have a full set of Winterfell and Santal from APR, and Squadron soaps. It's great kit, buy with confidence, both Andy and Dan are great guys and very good to deal with.
I'll be putting in another order in a couple of weeks so if you let me know if you fancy anything and I'll gladly add it into mine and pop it over to you if you'd like.

Hi Sid, Do you want to pass a couple on to me to allow you to buy new?

Last edited by a moderator: