Hi I’m new to the forum from the UK

Welcome, happy to have members from the Old Dart as well. While we are AU/NZ focused, we don't discriminate. That said, there may be some light and friendly pokes in jest regarding various sporting fixtures.
Thank you, all in good fun ! I have often thought about moving to AU

Welcome aboard @Olie29 ! What sort of razors are you into, vintage or more modern stuff?
I did have a Gillette Slim Adjustable and although it was a very good razor I moved it on as I like the moderns, I currently have the Feather AS D2, the Oneblade Genesis V2, the Feather AC SS with custom scales and the Feather DX in white pearl

Thank you, all in good fun ! I have often thought about moving to AU

Well that must make you an honorary Aussie then!

Here is the real test though ...

Aussie,
Aussie,
Aussie,

and you reply with?

Welcome to the Forum too mate, we have some very esteemed UK members!

Welcome to P&C @Olie29 - great to have you here (y)

What's your favourite brush(es) and soap(s)?

Hello and thank you, brush is a difficult one because my daily driver is the wolf whiskers 25mm black fan but I also have the Morris & Forndran 3XL blonde in colbolt blue and briarwood , SV 2.0 in turtleshell and my most recent a Simpsons Chubby 2 manchurian in sapphire...I enjoy them all but can’t pick a favourite badger until they’ve all been broken in properly. Between synthetic and badger synthetic is easy to use and less time consuming but the badgers are pure luxury and you just can’t beat that. I’d upload pics but haven’t figured it out yet on here

Meant to send this as a reply to your comment
Hello and thank you, brush is a difficult one because my daily driver is the wolf whiskers 25mm black fan but I also have the Morris & Forndran 3XL blonde in colbolt blue and briarwood , SV 2.0 in turtleshell and my most recent a Simpsons Chubby 2 manchurian in sapphire...I enjoy them all but can’t pick a favourite badger until they’ve all been broken in properly. Between synthetic and badger synthetic iseasy to use and less time consuming but the badgers are pure luxury andyou just can’t beat that. I’d uploadpics but haven’t figured it out yet on here

Oi,
Oi,
Oi

Lol

Thank you very much you seem
Like a friendly bunch

Sensational stuff - wait for the package in the mail -

1500,1500-53acc23a7b184aa39fcd1779767f2254-australian-passport-920b.jpg

Sorry forgot to mention soaps my favourite has to be between B&M and Wholly Kaw donkey milk, B&M wins on scent and Wholly just slightly on performance, SV is also up there with my favourites and MDC...just got some Catie’s Bubbles in but haven’t got round to trying it yet

Done it again... posted the reply in the wrong place

Sorry forgot to mention soaps my favourite has to be between B&M and Wholly Kaw donkey milk, B&M wins on scent and Wholly just slightly on performance, SV is also up there with myfavourites and MDC...just got some Catie’s Bubbles in but haven’t got round to trying it yet

Meant to send this as a reply to your comment
Hello and thank you, brush is a difficult one because my daily driver is the wolf whiskers 25mm black fan but I also have the Morris & Forndran 3XL blonde in colbolt blue and briarwood , SV 2.0 in turtleshell and my most recent a Simpsons Chubby 2 manchurian in sapphire...I enjoy them all but can’t pick a favourite badger until they’ve all been broken in properly. Between synthetic and badger synthetic iseasy to use and less time consuming but the badgers are pure luxury andyou just can’t beat that. I’d uploadpics but haven’t figured it out yet on here

You have to use a third party site to upload your pictures - I prefer https://imgur.com/ - but there are many others. Then you just use the link here...