HI there

why quidditch

Hi guys, Just dropping a line to say hi and post on the welcome met. Another TAWSE immigrant here. Im using DE, SE and whatever else comes my way. Been enjoying the luxury of AE, and hoping to try to find a nice aussie soap..... also hoping to find an old weck sextoblade for the sport of it. Fairly new to SE, and wanting to improve my honing and maybe explore some natural finishing stones at some point. Im in sunny Tasmania, and got sucked into the vortex due to workplace shaving policy changing due to COVID.... also, I decided to teach myself SE during lockdown which I though was a good time to try. I hope to be learning and posting soon.

Welcome @why quidditch, I am going to have to show my ignorance here because TAWSE has been mentioned a lot recently and I assumed it had something to do with Taswegian.
So unless you are all into some weird BDSM cult. Wikipedia description: a thong with a slit end, formerly used in schools for punishing children.
What is TAWSE?

Hi guys, Just dropping a line to say hi and post on the welcome met. Another TAWSE immigrant here. Im using DE, SE and whatever else comes my way.

Welcome! Sounds like you are enjoying lots of different ways to approach the art of the shave! This is a great place to be :)

Another fellow TAWSE member.

Seems like everyone knows what TAWSE is but me :(

So unless you are all into some weird BDSM cult. Wikipedia description: a thong with a slit end, formerly used in schools for punishing children.
What is TAWSE?

LOL ... Looks like i'm not the only one! I googled it with pretty much the same outcome! Then i managed to spend an hour or so reading up on the history of the TAWSE (and trying desperately to understand the scottich accent!) and the court cases that resulted in corporal punishment being banned in Scotland.

But i'm still non the wiser as to what TAWSE everyone on here is referring to :(

Welcome! Sounds like you are enjoying lots of different ways to approach the art of the shave! This is a great place to be :)

LOL ... Looks like i'm not the only one! I googled it with pretty much the same outcome! Then i managed to spend an hour or so reading up on the history of the TAWSE (and trying desperately to understand the scottich accent!) and the court cases that resulted in corporal punishment being banned in Scotland.

But i'm still non the wiser as to what TAWSE everyone on here is referring to :(
Easy to find in facebook groups

Welcome @why quidditch, I am going to have to show my ignorance here because TAWSE has been mentioned a lot recently and I assumed it had something to do with Taswegian.
What is TAWSE?

For either of you interested - TAWSE (The Aussie Wet Shave Enablement) https://www.facebook.com/groups/1515176605417657

Similar to Paste & Cut in that the members are interested in the same thing, but without any of the Site/Group structure that makes a proper forum work so well