Holidays Badger Den

Cheers @nav1, I like the Duke II Best size and feel it is one of the most balanced badgers with a bit of scritch. How does the Commodore compare? I thought the knot may be too small

The Commodore is just a tad less dense than Duke 2, but has no issue holding creamy lather for a full 4 passes.

I actually prefer this size knot for badger brushes but larger for synthetics.

Hi @StratMan hope this helps.

The badger den (most of them)
mb2u935.jpg

@Tony Forsyth, @TroyTools, Sawdust Creations
X74fRw5.jpg

@TroyTools Mink Nebula HMW Fan
The knot socket depth is 14.5mm and diameter is 26.3mm (drilled for a 24mm knot) with a slight flare out at the top couple of mm to help avoid being a lather hog.
Handle height is 65mm, and major diameter is 40mm at the base
inw0Zoo.jpg

@TroyTools Mink Nebula HMW Fan and Sawdust Creations similar sized knot but the Mink Nebula is softer and less splayed which makes it dense and soft without being too tight
EPKHE9p.jpg
AWESOME!!!!

The HOGs, NAGs and Mixed bunch as requested

Hi fellas the HOGs are more BOARing in their appearance because I have only come across one Boar that I did not get along with because it was too soft. Therefore have not been on a path of discovery like badgers where I was on a mission to find that elusive perfect brush whereas 90% of BOARS in my den are perfect. Even the hard scritchy ones because I like the break in period.

An Omega 10098 on its way thanks to P&C enablers - you should all be in the Dog House :)

5OhULhM.jpg
More Awesomeness!

The HOGs, NAGs and Mixed bunch as requested

Hi fellas the HOGs are more BOARing in their appearance because I have only come across one Boar that I did not get along with because it was too soft. Therefore have not been on a path of discovery like badgers where I was on a mission to find that elusive perfect brush whereas 90% of BOARS in my den are perfect. Even the hard scritchy ones because I like the break in period.

An Omega 10098 on its way thanks to P&C enablers - you should all be in the Dog House :)

5OhULhM.jpg
Great collection of boar brushes!!! :eek: