Hone Shaving - Great Service

Errol

Razor Review Guru
Around February this year I placed my order for a Hone 15 razor and included a leather case with my purchase. As usual I never read the fine print saying that there would be a shipping delay for a few days. When I did read it, it did not bother me because delivery to here usually takes four weeks so what's another week. Andrew contacted me to advise of the delay in shipping and refunded $5.00 off the price.because he could not ship immediately. Before the order was shipped he refunded the price of the leather case because of a problem with a reaction to brass. This prompted me to tell him to stop refunding before he was paying me to take the razor. The leather case arrived with the purchase. The razor has still not been used.

I'd read in a thread somewhere about a titanium version of the Hone. Anzac Day I placed my order for the Ti. Andrew had another few days off and called me to advise there would be a delay. No problems with me, I was in no hurry for the razor. After about two weeks I received an email asking how I liked the Ti. Too early, even with a courier I did not expect it to arrive for another two weeks. Four weeks, no razor. Five, six, weeks and nothing. All along I had regularly been in contact with Andrew. Andrew lodged a request to check the delivery of the razor with the courier. They advised that the razor had been delivered to Gapuwiyak, an indigenous community about 200km from here. At this time Andrew wanted to refund my money and send another razor. I held him off still expecting the razor to magically appear. Nothing. This week Andrew suggested sending another razor and this time I had to agree. It's on its way by Andrew's normal courier. There were only 22 Ti made so to loose one is a big disappointment for Andrew.

I could not be happier with the service received.