Hones of the day

Hellberg frameback on a La Grise coticule. Took a while, but I think I got there. Shave tomorrow will tell...

hellberg-lagrise.jpg
What's your camera @silverlifter ? Pictures are always great.

although... the wide angle lens is better!

I5Vuf0S.jpeg

Bevel set to finish on this new (to me) ED Wusthof 7/8. Still had the factory edge, so Shapton Glass 1k,3k,6k then koma and tomo nagura on this jnat.

This is my first spin with a blade above 6/8. Dunno if it was the blade or a well done bevel but the shave was super sharp and skin friendly. Turns out I am a fan of larger full hollows.

Good info. I had a pixel 3 with a great camera, bought a new pixel 8 last year and it's worse :( The aperture is always super wide so depth of field is always narrow, impossible to get anything in focus
Google often do pretty well with their pixel phones. I know a lady who still hangs on to her Pixel 5 (I think) for that reason, and I've been quite happy with my Pixel 7, though sometimes I struggle to get a tight enough depth of field, and occasionally it has a tendency to oversaturate colours in portraits. It's sometimes worth trying some of the alternative camera apps available. I've had good results with OpenCamera in the past.