Honing service SE QLD??

horgo99

Morning all!
Only just brand new round these parts and per my Welcome Mat intro have decided to jump in with a Dovo "Diamant" straight. From reading on the forums here, there is "shave ready" out the box and then there is ""shave ready" properly honed and ready to go-my razor currently sits in the former and not the latter category!
With that in mind, does anyone know anywhere I could get my razor honed properly here in SE QLD? While I live in Bris, I am down the Gold Coast a couple of times a week and also on the Sunny Coast semi regularly as well. Otherwise I could always send it elsewhere?
Cheers!

Thanks guys.

@tim33z cheers-that was my intro post, I was just seeing if anyone knew anybody in this area first before reaching up to Central Qld is all. That being said - I might have to get some details off you @Substance as I can't seem to see any down here!

Thanks guys.

@tim33z cheers-that was my intro post, I was just seeing if anyone knew anybody in this area first before reaching up to Central Qld is all. That being said - I might have to get some details off you @Substance as I can't seem to see any down here!
All good. I wouldn’t expect many excellent honemeisters to exist in Australia