How are you guys all holding up?

Nah, my skins fine.
well hydrated prior to using it, slick and easy gliding lather then a splash or light moisturiser after.
Never had an issue, now I have had issues with numerous soaps due to scents, oils or random added crap but not arko.
Arko is the goods mate.

Last edited:
Nah, my skins fine.
well hydrated prior to using it, slick and easy gliding lather then a splash or light moisturiser after.
Never had an issue, now I have had issues with numerous soaps due to scents, oils or random added crap but not arko.
Arko is the goods mate.
I give up Brother.
giphy.gif

After a week and a half of isolation due to my wife and oldest having covid today, the first day of freedom, my youngest and I both just tested positive.
FFS- there’s no way I don’t get fired.

After a week and a half of isolation due to my wife and oldest having covid today, the first day of freedom, my youngest and I both just tested positive.

Yeah, it is the rules not the illness the problem for most people now :(

Hang in there mate!

Sorry to read that you both tested positive but keep positive as family comes first and you're no good to your employer being sick so they're sure to be understanding as covid is the new norm.

I've been lucky and unlucky, caught the cold twice now but I've been WFH since August last year and getting used to being home now. I'm a stay at home mum dad. I miss the office, but at the same time I've been able to see the youngest grow up over this last year and it's time I'll never get back that I missed out on with her older brother.