How much aftershave do you apply?

Ozymandias

Question to the group: how much aftershave do you think you apply per application? Has anyone given this much thought?

Another way of asking the same question: how many applications/uses do you reckon you get from the average 100ml bottle?

I measured out 1ml into my palm the other day and thought it seemed like enough for a decent application. I normally have a slight amount of moisture/water remaining on my face before I apply, and slightly damp hands to help spread it on evenly.

I’m now guessing I probably apply 1 - 1.5ml each time now, but wondering what you lot think. I assume you all consume an average 100ml splash at a faster rate than an average 4oz tub of soap. I certainly seem to.

2.5 moles at 11 degrees

That is is APR Skye Fall. This will obviously vary by splash depending upon their chemical composition.

This is what you meant right @Holiday ?

Ummm, you do know, I hope, that 2.5 moles at 11º is exactly the same as 2.5 moles at any temperature? Of course, it might take you a while to count out 6.02x10²³ units of those molecular compounds. By that time, you'd definitely be in need of another shave... ;)

It might be + / - a little ;)

About a splash ...

Who knows in mls!

Not much help, sorry.
About the size of your own thumb nail is the amount of aftershave splash or balm is all you need.

Edit:- Everybody own thumb nail sizes are ALL different, based on your own body shapes and sizes.
Three to five glugs.
As somebody who prefers balm, serums I tend to only use a couple of drops of splash as anymore is over kill... YMMV :)
Probably tooooo much, but I like it!
1/3rd of a cup 😁. I doubled it when social distancing came in.
Daily SR shaving and a 100ml bottle of aftershave lasts me about 3 months, so that's about 1ml per shave.

My aftershave is a Wahl Bay Rum/Witch Hazel blend 75%/25% by volume respectively.
About that much (y)
2.5 moles at 11 degrees

That is is APR Skye Fall. This will obviously vary by splash depending upon their chemical composition.

This is what you meant right @Holiday ?
Ummm, you do know, I hope, that 2.5 moles at 11º is exactly the same as 2.5 moles at any temperature? Of course, it might take you a while to count out 6.02x10²³ units of those molecular compounds. By that time, you'd definitely be in need of another shave... ;)
It might be + / - a little ;)
Of course, you'd have to know his recipe for proportions of each of the components, which I suspect is not going to be forthcoming, especially now... :unsure: