How often? And why?

Why do you shave when you do?
I get up for work weekdays around 5am so do the proverbial three S’s. It’s my zen time normally. Weekends, I’ll typically only shave once. Either day but normally around 9am when I’ve woken up and been for a run.

Do you shave because you need to or because you can?
Both. I don’t particularly like the stubble feeling but I also know I get a better shave after waiting more than a whole day. I’m an office worker so like to be smooth and presentable, but by gosh I love my shave routine.
I could shave hourly if my face let me!

Do you find it hard to mix up the items in the shave or are you content to have a dud every now and then to see if you are missing something.
I’m content with what I have, of course I want to try everything in the market but if I don’t finish off some products now I fear I’ll never see an empty container in my life!

Are you a private shaver treating the shave as a time of retreat or can the wife, kids, cat or dog share your lather parlour?
Private shaver as my wife works from home so gets up later than me. Not likely to have kids but do have a Labrador who is always locked in her playpen in the lounge room after 2 leg surgeries last year. Before this, she would come see me some days.

Why do you shave when you do?
Shave in the morning for work, but if i feel like a treat at night will miss the morning shave and have some relaxing me time with a night shave

Do you shave because you need to or because you can?
Shave cos i love. Spent most of my life hating the ritual of shaving, now i found DE shaving i actually enjoy it

Do you find it hard to mix up the items in the shave or are you content to have a dud every now and then to see if you are missing something.
Since i bought the WK Rose Conerto set i find it hard to use anything else, but i do pry myself away and just go for what takes my mood for the moment.

Are you a private shaver treating the shave as a time of retreat or can the wife, kids, cat or dog share your lather parlour?
why kill the mood? the bathroom is my sanctuary when shaving, everyone else can bugger off for its duration