How to use the Muhle R41?

gillettedeguy

Well, I have exciting news. Some of you may know this if you've read my previous thread "On the hunt for a Muhle R41'' and I luckily managed to get an offer for one from member Korbz. As of right now, Korbz has to get it from Mark1966 and when he gets it he will send it. I'm pretty excited. And a little scared, too because I've heard so much about the R41. I just want some tips on how to use it when I get it because I don't want to make a mistake and cut myself badly. Any tips are highly appreciated. Cheers! :)

Well, I have exciting news. Some of you may know this if you've read my previous thread "On the hunt for a Muhle R41'' and I luckily managed to get an offer for one from member Korbz. As of right now, Korbz has to get it from Mark1966 and when he gets it he will send it. I'm pretty excited. And a little scared, too because I've heard so much about the R41. I just want some tips on how to use it when I get it because I don't want to make a mistake and cut myself badly. Any tips are highly appreciated. Cheers! :)
I had mine about 7 months-
I found it to be no more aggressive than a wide open adjustable or an old type-
Just a razor you probably don’t pick up the morning after a particularly hard night out.