Howdy from Cliff, again.

Amicus

I'm "Cliff": apologies I lost my email and password: Admin, please free to change Cliff's email to this account's and delete this account if you would rather.

Cheers

Cliff

G'day Tullfan

Glad to hear you are enjoying it.

The missus and I took a drive in the country around your neck of the woods on Australia Day. Had a picnic at Leura, and then headed over the hill toward Oberon, before turning in to Rydal and exploring the back country of Lithgow. Nice day out.

You live in a lovely part of the world. I was very miffed driving back into Sydney. I fancy having Kangaroos loose in my top paddock.

Great to have you back @Amicus - so what is your current favourite setup?

I think it would be fair to say that you have more than your fair share of roos loose in the top paddock.
You will obviously fit in well here.I came here via Ryde and Baulkham Hills and fair dinkum,you would need dynamite to shift us.
Somewhere there is a picture of me shaving with a pair of King Parrots at my feet,not to mention the Lyre Birds that scratch under our back verandah,the Wallabies,echidnas et al.
Heaven....

Great to have you back @Amicus - so what is your current favourite setup?

Hi Alfredus,

I'm not really into lots of kit - I only have one razor (ATT S1) one brush (L'Occitane Plisson) that I have owned for many years now, and one soap - Acqua de Parma. I used to be a TOBS devotee, and tried out a number of DE razors over the years, but liked the ATT S1 the most. I've got some Jabonman soaps on their way, and a Martin De Candre Foutere, because I'm getting a little bit bored with just using Acqua de Parma after 6 months now. I tend to find what I like, and stick with it for a decent while. I can't see myself changing any hardware anytime soon, but am always interested in non tallow based soaps. So that's me.

I think it would be fair to say that you have more than your fair share of roos loose in the top paddock.
You will obviously fit in well here.I came here via Ryde and Baulkham Hills and fair dinkum,you would need dynamite to shift us.
Somewhere there is a picture of me shaving with a pair of King Parrots at my feet,not to mention the Lyre Birds that scratch under our back verandah,the Wallabies,echidnas et al.
Heaven....

Lucky bastard.