Howdy

Welcome @DougW !

So you no doubt know the joys of postage costs from the US then ... [sigh]

Time for another drink!

With my friend in the States, I have saved a lot of money - no pitney bowes fees - no gst - only local American tax which is a pittance and I get to bid on razors etc that the Yanks wont send to Australia. I am lucky to have such a good friend who let's me indulge in my addiction, errrrr hobby :)

That's the way to shave and collect..

Soon you will be at the op shop and see all these old Wolfman and Birch bark razors for $5. Whilst we shave with museum piece vintage Gillette knowing we shave in a superior way.

Welcome mate.

Got a spare gold blade bank for a gold Richwood? 🤔😁
Hmmmmm I may do - I'll have a nose around when I get home.

Soon you will be at the op shop and see all these old Wolfman and Birch bark razors for $5. Whilst we shave with museum piece vintage Gillette knowing we shave in a superior way.

Looks like those Wolfman razors are starting to dip in price - I'd rather stick to my Darwin :)

Welcome mate.

Got a spare gold blade bank for a gold Richwood? 🤔😁
Yep - I do have a gold blade bank for a Richwood if you're interested.

Rabbits don't tunnel like wombats! For 12 months I was so deep under ground that the only light I saw was from my monitor, scouring ebay and etsy and the Mr Razor site.

Wait until you get a real razor and cross over the fence to the expansive green paddocks of straight razors. :)

Wait until you get a real razor and cross over the fence to the expansive green paddocks of straight razors. :)
Hahahahahahaha maybe one day - I do have a Bengal straight razor that is in very nice condition. Need to learn more about stropping etc before I go down that path :)

Welcome @DougW, thanks to P&C enabling and @Mark1966 generosity I have recently broadened my vintage experience and converted from a nostalgic birthyear razor to including them in permanent rotation.
my fave blade is vintage Schick Krona's and Gillette Aristocrat blades.
You must have been very deep down that hole