I dont know what 'sabatical' means....so....

Oh and FYI @no47, from what I can gather in the short time I've been in this forum it would be easier to pass a kidney stone the size of an almond through your old fella than pass a Sabatical....IMHO
giphy.gif

easier to pass a kidney stone the size of an almond through your old fella than pass a Sabatical....IMHO
I had no trouble and am on my way to my second sabbatical, maybe that says something about my ...

Pretty much haven't bought anything in 3+ years. I guess that makes me a tight arse.

If the model T comes in August, would it be worth picking it up for the pre order price which is the same as the 6S (untill tomorrow anyway)?

I've had a gander at the Model T...looks good. I'm always a little bit sceptical about V1 of things like this though, I've been burnt several times in the past with the kickstarter/preorder version that comes out, gets used, company takes on feedback and then produces the V2 model which is usually the dogs bollox and the one you wanted in the first place

The more I read about the Rockwell’s the more I think I need a 6C :)
Whichever you deiced on you can't go wrong. Had both, 6S and 6C. Kept the 6S liked the heft also made from stainless steel. (y)