I don't normally watch tv, but I might make an effort to see GThomas04's neighbours

Discussion started by eggbert, May 5, 2015.

1. eggbert

eggbert is full of Vision Collision 2018 Sabbatical 2017 Sabbatical Da Menth Heads

2. gthomas04

gthomas04 ...was Drubbing's first.

Someone had to mention it :)
    As an interesting point for those who watch it, my wifes ex father-in-law was asked for an interview for the program while he was on his morning walk. As soon as they heard he had lived in the same house for 30 plus years, raised 3 children (all of whom worked) they told him that he wasn't the sort they wanted on the show. More "true to life" reality TV brought to you by SBS.

Mark1966 and filobiblic like this.
  3. eggbert

eggbert is full of Vision Collision 2018 Sabbatical 2017 Sabbatical Da Menth Heads

Can't say I believed that was truly representative of your area - there was no mention of single edge wielding maniacs for a start.

4. gthomas04

Yup I stood outside in my singlet and shorts hanging down past my butt crack suckin on a Winnie REd and a bottle of VB waving my SE razor calling out "Whadya youse lookin at - youse pack of pooftahs".
    Couldn't work out why I wasn't given an interview as I was just the stereotype they were looking for. I haven't read much about it but I would be fairly certain they will concentrate on the few Housing Commision areas that remain out here and ignore the vast majority of privately owned housing.

filobiblic likes this.
  5. eggbert

Of course not - that wouldn't make good telly now would it?

6. gthomas04

Which is a sad indictment on our media.

7. Drubbing

Drubbing 110% Smiley-Free Site Moderator

The media has very low standards. And never meets them.

8. eggbert

It is a bit sad though when ABC or SBS stoop lower than the commercial networks.

borked likes this.
  9. Pjotr

Pjotr Cultured Philistine Moderator 2016 Sabbatical

That's what a true SLAPper does. Can't wait to see it all.

10. stillshunter

stillshunter a man of resolve, a man of conviction State Convenor - ACT Group Buy Associate 2015 Sabbatical Fail

Well they do have a more discerning viewing audience.

11. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads

The Druitt upon a good day.

12. SmallYetDeadly

SmallYetDeadly Brotherhood of Fanbois

Bwahahahaha!

You never would have got an interview GT....clean shaven!

borked and Mark1966 like this.