If you only choose two Wholly Kaw soaps

RustyBlade

2018 Sabbatical
Ok donkey lovers and vegan kaw eaters listen up.
I'm about to go on a sabbatical (probably short time) and wanted to know which two tubs of soap would you choose from the ever growing list of Wholly Kaw soaps to lock in for a year.
Will consider vegan but mainly focusing on the donkey milk variants. Summer and winter coverage, or not.
Give me your thoughts. Oh and yes have thought about a sample pack but already have too much choice at home and prefer lathering straight from tub. Not keen on bay rum, Barbershop or over spiced scents including pumpkin @borked.
Just two, only two.

BvhRWjL.gif

@RustyBlade get both King of Oud and Man from Mayfair both are available in donkey milk tallow

Jamestown Gentleman is also very popular is available a very nice soft relaxing floral Tobacco scent, this soap comes in tallow without donkey and also in vegan too.
About 4 months ago there was a Jamestown Gentleman special edition which has donkey milk, not available at the moment until next year when Wholly Kaw release a special edition again.

2 new soaps came out in the middle of November and early December was Merchant of Tobacco and Project Leather both have donkey milk tallow is also available.

Sorry @todras the Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli was a limited edition is not available at the moment, hopefully they may or may not return next year for 2018 who knows.

Last edited:
There is only 5 current soaps with Donkey Milk:
  • Project Leather
  • Merchant of Tobacco
  • King of Oud
  • Man from Mayfair
  • Monaco Royale
Not keen on bay rum, Barbershop or over spiced scents including pumpkin
I've only tried Man from Mayfair which is described as a Barbershop. Though it's not a strong barbershop scent from memory, I think you could be ok with it. (Current tub is on loan so I can't re-sniff).

Excellent P&C's @SpeedyPC @Kaeckerut. Your information is most welcome and honed it down to a tobacco, oud and a leather scent.
So I've read the scent profiles and do they match, if you used them?

I’ve only tried 2 donkey milk...Fern Concerto Menthol and Monaco Royale ! My favourite by far is the Fern Concerto Menthol, it has that new synthetic Menthol which is a different experience altogether very mild !

I’ve only tried 2 donkey milk...Fern Concerto Menthol and Monaco Royale ! My favourite by far is the Fern Concerto Menthol, it has that new synthetic Menthol which is a different experience altogether very mild !
Nice to hear. Sadly the menthol release I think was a limited run as it's not on their site and out of stock at Maggards. How would you describe Monaco Royale's scent? It's one I've been tempted to try but skipped because it has oud.

Nice to hear. Sadly the menthol release I think was a limited run as it's not on their site and out of stock at Maggards. How would you describe Monaco Royale's scent? It's one I've been tempted to try but skipped because it has oud.
Ahh didn’t know it was limited that’s where I got mine from Maggards, that’s a shame because it is really nice. I’m not the best at describing scents and wasn’t aware that the Monaco Royale had any oud in it...if it does it is in the background I’m not picking any up, I get more the lavender, bergamot, vetiver and a bit of a powdery scent