I'm looking for a razor stand

todras

est Français pour après-rasage
In Memoriam
2019 Charity Auction Winner
Menth Dealer
I'm looking for a nice wooden test tube rack, or other similar razor stand. I need to store around 6 razors in it

Any ideas or sources ?

I bought one similar to this years ago. It's an Avanti toothbrush holder.

6HoleWoodenTubeRack.jpg

https://www.madaboutscience.com.au/shop/6-hole-wooden-test-tube-rack.html

I got the heads up the other day that The Stray Whisker is now offering two different kinds of razor stands...

Style 1

Style 2

At $15 and $25 respectively, these may present a good option for some people. My only concern would be that the sizing pairs to a 24mm brush (unless I am mistaken) and all my brushes run north of 26mm.

I got the heads up the other day that The Stray Whisker is now offering two different kinds of razor stands...

Style 1

Style 2

At $15 and $25 respectively, these may present a good option for some people. My only concern would be that the sizing pairs to a 24mm brush (unless I am mistaken) and all my brushes run north of 26mm.
North of 26mm? RIDICULOUS!

Style 1

Style 2

To Quote The Stray Whisker:
The Stray Whisker said:
Our stand will comfortably take brushes ranging from 19mm to 36mm knots.

For brushes between 19mm-26mm simply attach the Sizing Collar™ provided.

So, I think you should be fine. (y)