I'm ready for my "Honorary Aussie" banner....

They are both permanent and I agree, they are probably my best work so far. There will be a LE this winter but both of those will be available again as they were so well received and I personally enjoy both of them so much.
This is excellent news. You have other scents that I, and I’m sure others, would hold in equally high regard and certainly hope would reappear in the future.

ejh8pRy.gif

Summer: Suitably Attired Summer
Spring: Coeur de Vert
Winter: Skye Fall/Ozymandias/Fenchurch are the ultimate cold weather trilogy.
Autumn: ?
SAS and Coeur dear vert are my regulars I could not do without, necessary den fillers.
Other is Skye fall and Ozymandias, absolutely the killer winter frags.

Know you don't like rose (like myself) but have you tired the Fougere Bourbon Rose?

I have the aftershave but did not make it in time to get the soap.
Ask @todras the magic word, I’m sure he could deliver the missing soap for your whole collection ;)

@todras you can deliver because you’ve got the receipt and the magic formula, and you cannot say no ;)

@SpeedyPC you know your super secret hidden military box that has a padlock to keep your brother out?
Might be an idea to check that @nervosa1901 hasn't found and raided it for all your APR ;)

@SpeedyPC you know your super secret hidden military box that has a padlock to keep your brother out?
Might be an idea to check that @nervosa1901 hasn't found and raided it for all your APR ;)
You’ll never know what’s going on, IF, @nervosa1901 has a brother could have stolen his shaving soap, unless you ask him the question.

Besides @nervosa1901 in US and he couldn’t hi jack my military footlocker

Ozymandias and Fenchurch are each in a league of their own and each deserves a serious look as a dedicated Winter scent. I would be unable to choose between the two, they are so good.

just looked up the profile of both and have to say the Ozymanidas sounds killer.. i will def be adding this in due course most probably along with what todras releases in place of the skyfall in winter.. happy days

just looked up the profile of both and have to say the Ozymanidas sounds killer.. i will def be adding this in due course most probably along with what todras releases in place of the skyfall in winter.. happy days

Ozy is possibly the best 'standard' release that @todras has come up with. While he markets it as a winter fragrance, it is actually okay all year round but might be a little loud in the hottest days of summer. Either way it should be a 'standard' always-available product.

Ozy is possibly the best 'standard' release that @todras has come up with. While he markets it as a winter fragrance, it is actually okay all year round but might be a little loud in the hottest days of summer. Either way it should be a 'standard' always-available product.

i was just trying to buy myself some time.. lol it certainly sounds good and has a lot of positive backing from everyone