Image resize display issues

Discussion started by todras, Jan 14, 2018.

1. todras

todras est Français pour après-rasage Menth Dealer

So I resized my morning SOTD to my customary (960x720) using imgur, and I have downloaded the image to verify the properties however when I insert into my SOTD post using both the img tag method and the icon option to insert image (same thing) it appears as an unsightly, unwieldy full screen monstrosity.

@Monsta_AU has there been a software change/new policy in relation to images ?

2. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Mate, hope you blocked that inconsiderate user ;)

Seriously, may I humbly suggest reporting your own thread with the image issue, to bring it directly to the attention of the Admin team?
    It's what I do with my posts I experience an issue with.

Korbz likes this.
  3. UKSteve

UKSteve doesn't like banners

I’ve found standing further from the screen has solved my image size issues. Hope that helps.

4. todras

Seriously, that is of no help whatsoever as the issue has occurred this morning in a thread that is not mine.

[​IMG]

Razor Burn and UKSteve like this.
  5. todras

Issue has resolved itself, my brilliance was to blame!

Razor Burn and borked like this.
  6. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads 2018 Charity Auction Winner

Oh, my apologies, as I read it as being your post/image.

7. lerenau

lerenau ...is a cheeky monkey 2018 Charity Auction Winner

OK... I admit it! I laughed quite hard at that clip.

"THESE are small"
    "THOSE are far away"

Pbgoose likes this.