Imperia La Roccia Blow out

Mouette

Hi Everyone,
A wee while ago, I ordered myself an Imperia La Roccia natural honing stone to use as a finisher. People are really polarised about these stones, but people such as Dr Matt speak highly of it, so I thought I would get myself one. Went to their website and placed an order etc. Just had my money refunded and it turns out that they don't post stuff from the US to Australia due to Covid - the problem lies on our side of the Pacific - apparently there aren't enough planes or some such bollox.

Still keen to get one - but can't find any in Australia. Does anyone know where or if, I can get them here in Straya?

cheers
Andrew

https://www.mymallbox.com/referrals/signupwith/B7268

Get it sent there, and reshipped via UPS, Fedex or DHL. All are flying their own planes. UPS on a B748F direct into Sydney, DHL and FedEx usually go via ANC & HKG into SYD.

And there are enough planes flying now, it is that the airlines want to charge freight prices that USPS cannot pay. Other people are bidding up the price of space. Not so much volume going the other way, so for us to send to the US is easy.

No problems with Fedex. I ordered a shave bowl from Maggard's and had it within 2 weeks.