It's comes! B&M Fougère Gothique

lerenau

...is a cheeky monkey
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
I noticed this at The Stray Whisker this morning.
Since nobody else has mentioned anything, I'm letting people know that there's a new pokemon in town.
Form an orderly queue behind me.

grnyhpz.jpg

Sorry @lerenau but, snore ...

Give me the Spring APR releases from @Sxot and @todras or something new from @SchoolForAnts at Squadron Soaps - THEN I will be excited. :)

Bored by over-hyped Yank stuff, seen the daily notes 'release' on FB

#AussieAussieAussie

#grumpyoldbugger

Spring APR releases are (as expected) fantastic (y)

Oh, it's not an either-or situation.
My shave drawer only accepts Aussie products these days... The one exception being B&M.

That said, I'm not sure when the new APR, Squadron stuff, or (hint hint) Shaver Heaven releases are due.
Are they within reach? Or do I need to spend some money on expensive imported booze to calm my nerves?

@lerenau - all of the above :)

( I think the APR is 1 September, but check out a post from Todras - it is in the footer.

Besides squadron I havnt used any of the brands mentioned here lol

Besides squadron I havnt used any of the brands mentioned here lol
Wait... What!? Really!?
... I'm having a hard time processing that. @Mark1966 are you reading this!?

Aussie stuff is pretty darn good; especially given the small community. And, I have no doubt it'll get even better over the coming years.

Wait... What!? Really!?
... I'm having a hard time processing that. @Mark1966 are you reading this!?

Aussie stuff is pretty darn good; especially given the small community. And, I have no doubt it'll get even better over the coming years.
Pretty darn good you say?
That's a massive understatement, as they hold their own internationally, if not punch far beyond their weight!

Yeah... I've let the team down.

I think realistically this thread should have been posted in 'Heads up'. While the pre-sale opens in a few days, the actual release is 2 months away being October 23rd.

I think realistically this thread should have been posted in 'Heads up'. While the pre-sale opens in a few days, the actual release is 2 months away being October 23rd.
I would happily move it if I could find an option for doing so.

Pretty darn good you say?
That's a massive understatement, as they hold their own internationally, if not punch far beyond their weight!
I think I used the appropriate term.
In my local, the scale of endearment ranges from "whack" to "pretty darn good". Anything else would be a "meh".
And, like I said, there's a reason why most of my purchases are Aussie.

#AussieAussieAussie
Nothing wrong with being patriotic nor support your local industries. (y)

#grumpyoldbugger
You're fine.
I didn't get to bed until 9am (pushing 30hours) thanks to a trip to the (understaffed) emergency room for the 3yo last night. I am the embodiment of #grumpyoldbugger right now.
Note: She's ok for now.

Bit of scandal developing over the 'Satan' shaving bowls and 'devil horn' razor holder promotion :bear:

Umm, what's the issue this time?