It's comes! B&M Fougère Gothique

Some people are seemingly taking offence to the LE bowls on various grounds (religious, marketing, hype etc) depending on what forum you visit.
https://www.barristerandmann.com/collections/fougere-gothique

*shrug*. Nothing to see here. Just internet people getting angry at nothing.
/me screams into the abyss: IT'S JUST SOAP!

Carry on.
:)

Does that mean I should stop shaving with a scythe? Not on your life mate. :p

On another note: Spring offering from APR? Colour me excited! Was the 1st of September a firm date?

On another note: Spring offering from APR? Colour me excited! Was the 1st of September a firm date?

Absolutely, the 3 spring fragrances in soap and splash (with EDP to follow) will be available from 1st September only from The Stray Whisker :)

@todras @lerenau , what's all the fuss about?

There was a rather contentious and very long series of postings on an influential and private FB group in relation to satanic imagery, people started posting bible verses and detailing their personal religious beliefs. Understandably it immediately escalated out of control and was promptly dowsed with a bucket of cold water by the admins. A series of parodies and image macros then followed to much applause.

I feel like that's a great reason to buy it, a daily shave with the scent of controversy!

There was a rather contentious and very long series of postings on an influential and private FB group in relation to satanic imagery, people started posting bible verses and detailing their personal religious beliefs. Understandably it immediately escalated out of control and was promptly dowsed with a bucket of cold water by the admins. A series of parodies and image macros then followed to much applause.

Thanks for the information. I don't do facebook...it's against my religion...so I miss out on a lot of these types of things :p

Thanks for that, did some googling. So what is difference between the splash and the EDP? Is it just a matter of scent strength?

They are two completely different products and strengths.

The Aftershave contains a variety of compounds beneficial to the skin in addition to the fragrance while the EDP is simply perfume with a substantially longer duration (12-16 hours)

Absolutely, the 3 spring fragrances in soap and splash (with EDP to follow) will be available from 1st September only from The Stray Whisker :)

@todras have the scent descriptions been released for the spring fragrances?

Cheers @todras .I wondered weather it would be this sort of thing or people being babies because they missed out.