January 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some crappy phone pics...as expected seriously blown away by the "basic" polish
4jcvZ9q.jpg

The family is happy again :D
2n2IJn3.jpg
Congratulations, lovely group of razors or is there a collective noun term for them.. maybe in this case a 'pack'.

Great now we can really hear what the difference is between a BBS-1 and WR2. What were the gap sizes again?

Congratulations, lovely group of razors or is there a collective noun term for them.. maybe in this case a 'pack'.

Great now we can really hear what the difference is between a BBS-1 and WR2. What were the gap sizes again?
Thank you - all my Wolfmans are standard/initial gap...

qrQdOPJ.jpg

Thanks to @Mark1966 for enabling

Pleasure, some classic stuff there - a great SHavemac brush, hope you enjoy that, the legendary and unobtanium P.160 and some LPL - a great soap and splash.

Some seller regret happening as I look at this pic, but enjoy :)

WooHooo, I've been waiting on this package....Look what the postie just dropped off. Knots to play with!

jqBRAG9.jpg

Huh, you don't think they look exciting but they feel awesome lol. There's 2 seriously fat 'n full looking big boar, wow, not as scratchy as I expected and super dense. Man that knot has the backbone of a steel girder! 2 horse, brown and a white and both seem to have a slightly different feel to each other I think. And 2 synths, timber wolf and snow leopard

nLJjx10.jpg

That is a wrap for January folks!

Post your February acquisitions here.

@lu20vt - feel free to repost there with a nice pic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.