July 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
some stapples, mostly samples, but also an unexpected winterfell... Shall I use it tomorrow...

2j6aae8.jpg

A busy morning of mail calls...more expected later this week actually!

uG6hPJ1.jpg

Barrister & Mann Bay Rum, Cheshire & Seville Aftershave
Barrister's Reserve Cool Splash and Soap
Fine Italian Citrus Soap and Soap Bowl

FRsfhmh.jpg

L&L Grooming Trismegistus Soap and Splash
L&L Grooming Mayflower Soap and Splash

With the exception of the Bay Rum aftershave, this is all for my continuing Spring/Summer preparations :)

Not quite the scale of my friend @todras (WOW!) but still a pleasant mail experience -

'cause everybody NEEDS as Jubilee, or two.

My BAD is now complete.

... except for the butterscotch Chubby One

Beautiful brush @Mark1966, a touch small for my liking but as a collectors piece just flawless.

Dammit you guys! You're making it very hard for this little black duck to not splurge!

Dammit you guys! You're making it very hard for this little black duck to not splurge!

D'you think you've got problems? I'm thinking I might cash in ALL my super and buy a few thousand razors and brushes... and several million blades... of each of the Russian & Japanese brands! And building a panic room with metre-thick concrete walls to escape from the child-bride when she finds all the containers out in the sheds hiding my stash!

D'you think you've got problems? I'm thinking I might cash in ALL my super and buy a few thousand razors and brushes... and several million blades... of each of the Russian & Japanese brands! And building a panic room with metre-thick concrete walls to escape from the child-bride when she finds all the containers out in the sheds hiding my stash!
Aaahahaha! I swear, you sound just like the little voice in my head. :D

A busy morning of mail calls...more expected later this week actually!

uG6hPJ1.jpg

Barrister & Mann Bay Rum, Cheshire & Seville Aftershave
Barrister's Reserve Cool Splash and Soap
Fine Italian Citrus Soap and Soap Bowl

FRsfhmh.jpg

L&L Grooming Trismegistus Soap and Splash
L&L Grooming Mayflower Soap and Splash

With the exception of the Bay Rum aftershave, this is all for my continuing Spring/Summer preparations :)

A very nice haul indeed @todras !

The Stray Whisker will have stocks of all the Barrister and Mann later this afternoon from what I have seen posted on FB :)
Every time @todras posts a haul I hear "This is what you are missing @lerenau. You know you want some. For the mere cost of an awkward glare from your wife, you too can look, smell, and feel awesome."

My poor wallet. :greedy:

For the record, I love your posts. And I've learnt a great deal from you. Thank you. (y)

Last edited:
Every time @todras posts a haul I hear "This is what you are missing @lerenau. You know you want some. For the mere cost of an awkward glare from your wife, you too can look, smell, and feel awesome."

My wife has moved well beyond glares to absolute daggers, I can assure you. So much so that I will need to get today's haul rather quietly into the house :)

I am glad you like my posts, I in turn have learned so much from many of the other people who post here on P&C so it is a very mutual space in that regard.

My wife has moved well beyond glares to absolute daggers, I can assure you. So much so that I will need to get today's haul rather quietly into the house :)

I am glad you like my posts, I in turn have learned so much from many of the other people who post here on P&C so it is a very mutual space in that regard.
I just don't know where you store all the stuff and how you keep track!!;)

These 3 items showed up at the PO this morning.
Gem Junior revamped from Razor Emporium. Shaved with it today and was amazed at the results. Perfect.

rBZh0vD.jpg
leR7qYA.jpg

We all know the brush on the right. Thanks @Tony Forsyth. Its a beautiful brush with a excellent knot. Lathered perfectly 1st time.
The one on the left is a Mozingo Custom made by Brett Mozingo in the states. Also a very nice brush.
6TDX1VV.jpg

These 3 items showed up at the PO this morning.
Gem Junior revamped from Razor Emporium. Shaved with it today and was amazed at the results. Perfect.

rBZh0vD.jpg
leR7qYA.jpg

We all know the brush on the right. Thanks @Tony Forsyth. Its a beautiful brush with a excellent knot. Lathered perfectly 1st time.
The one on the left is a Mozingo Custom made by Brett Mozingo in the states. Also a very nice brush.
6TDX1VV.jpg
Wow that gem is stunning

Status
Not open for further replies.