Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
One two pages of acquisitions in June - everyone must be saving up for some big spending in July - I wonder why ?????

I picked up Noble Otter's Orbit soap from Beard and Blade.

Lovely soap and super fast shipping to NZ.
I would have grabbed them all by now if they sold the splashes too.
I emailed them about a month ago and they implied they might be getting some in... But that doesn't seem to have eventuated. :cry:

Mail called today

336-D47-B5-3-D2-D-48-DC-BC29-7-C56-F28-BEEA4.jpg

Plunder smells very smoky like burning smoke from a bushfire when I open the tub, and does anybody knows what Grog smells like according to the scent label.

I have no idea what frozen space smells like when I opened the tub of Orbit according to the scent label, any idea’s or do I have to send an email to NASA and asked them what frozen space smells like.

Last edited:
grog would be cheap rum and please do send nasa an email id love to see the response.
I cannot smell rum, however, I can smell Bay cloves scent in the background and it’s too weak, because I get more smoky scent over the top.

Better not send an email to NASA otherwise I’ll be hunted by the NSA.

Whilst this should have gone in the May acquisition list, it is great to finally lay my hands on my own custom Drew Dick razor. A 40th gift from my siblings. Can't wait to give her a run this weekend.

God CRIKEY! here comes Sweeney Todd the bloody butcher..... RUN! quickly before he’s get you badly.

zG2RI1E.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.