July 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of having my most used razors on stands on my bathroom counter top I decided to utilize the unused vertical space in my bathroom cupboard.

I found these wall holders on aliexpress which had adjustable arms which you just click in at intervals. I did take note of the measurements and the arms are 3cm long but that included the circle end piece which is a bit thick. This meant DE heads were a couple of mm short of being able to sit flat. However, they're stable enough and behind closed doors I am not worried about them being knocked over. SE heads fit fine obviously.

Now to choose which razors to fill out the remaining 4 spaces.

28-DAE6-BF-AFBA-4-EFD-A358-A24979-B75612.jpg

14016-D3-C-5-B28-4-C3-A-82-B2-3433-E74-D424-D.jpg
giphy.gif

Instead of having my most used razors on stands on my bathroom counter top I decided to utilize the unused vertical space in my bathroom cupboard.

I found these wall holders on aliexpress which had adjustable arms which you just click in at intervals. I did take note of the measurements and the arms are 3cm long but that included the circle end piece which is a bit thick. This meant DE heads were a couple of mm short of being able to sit flat. However, they're stable enough and behind closed doors I am not worried about them being knocked over. SE heads fit fine obviously.

Now to choose which razors to fill out the remaining 4 spaces.

28-DAE6-BF-AFBA-4-EFD-A358-A24979-B75612.jpg

14016-D3-C-5-B28-4-C3-A-82-B2-3433-E74-D424-D.jpg
Very nice set-up 👍.

Status
Not open for further replies.