July 2022 SHAVING Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mark1966. I've done a ton of research on it and have heard nothing but praise.
@Mark1966 is spot on. I have several tubs of OSP in the den. One of the Maker’s claims was that his soaps have a higher tallow content than any other soap on the market. I’m not going to argue, based on performance; they lather ridiculously easily and are very slick.

@Mark1966 is spot on. I have several tubs of OSP in the den. One of the Maker’s claims was that his soaps have a higher tallow content than any other soap on the market. I’m not going to argue, based on performance; they lather ridiculously easily and are very slick.

I used it tonight and I do like it.

It's probably the easiest soap to lather that I ever tried. Even without a great deal of water it literally exploded into a great lather.

I plan to use the OSP No.8 tomorrow and see how ir performs.

OSP Urban Viking Shaving Soap and Aftershave
jwkD5dw.png
kZdJ6yT.png

Hi @klinker I followed your lead and bought a few OSP from Pasteur's but they are out of Urban Viking Aftershave. Where did you score this?
I ordered it from Pasteur last night and they confirmed receipt of the order, but that could change when they open for business after the weekend.
I just checked their website and the Urban Viking aftershave no longer shows, but the soap seems still to be in stock.

Ooh. I was only just saying to someone a few minutes ago that I've probably got enough soap to last me the rest of my life. All this sudden deluge of praise for OSP, from such discerning sources, has got me reconsidering.

Arrrrgh... :facepalm::banghead:
When @TomG the "Gentleman Shaver from WA..." endorsed it I was hooked

I ordered it from Pasteur last night and they confirmed receipt of the order, but that could change when they open for business after the weekend.
I just checked their website and the Urban Viking aftershave no longer shows, but the soap seems still to be in stock.
Just checked my order I got the last Urban Viking + No.8. It was Dark Matter Aftershave that was sold out.
Stonefields still have No.8, Business Time and Urban Viking A/S

So the stuff I put in my cart and have done nothing with is now probably out of stock. I've had OSP before @Gargravarr and it is good, I got the bug but then hesitated at the last minute ...

Status
Not open for further replies.