Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
W-I-N-T-E-R is here!

But don't go into a shave buying hibernation - post your June purchases here :)

Got given my dads ball end tech I had replated for him a few years back.

n8QZbS5.jpg

Living the dream.

$5.50 online (Ebay) from a local Chemist seeing as I trigger pulled on 2 bottles of the splash from TSW.

i have;
B&M "Rhapsody" both the soap and splash
Gillette Fat handle tech GOLD in original case and blade bank
Old Spice VINTAGE shave mug with soap (dont tell the wife how much this cost!)
old spice "swagger" after shave
Fine "American Blend" after shave
Floid "suave" aftershave
4711 Original EDC
2x tubs of B&M saville soap

Mail call:- I've received a package today from Stirling a shaving soap called the Island Man 5.8oz tub and the scent to my nose is very relaxing smell of bergamot, lime, mandarin, jasmine, ginger, sugarcane, musk, and rum.

The scent from this shaving soap is not very sharp or something that you might hate it straight away, also your not going to believe this because the soap color is light blue as the NSW state of origin has any of you guys got the Stirling Island Man and please tell me if the color is correct from yours or otherwise I'm just dreaming.

Cheers (y)

Edit:- sorry I was posting in the wrong topic a few moments ago and I had to relocated straight away, I haven't been myself at the moment for at least 6 days and still going as I'm having a family crisis and we're all hurt :( don't worry I'll get over it just not sure how long.

Last edited:
Nice pickup on the Sandalo @Korbz, while it is very sweet its still a really nice fragrance from Manuel :)

Following a couple of glowing reports here on P & C on the Razorock Mission razor with Stainless handle... I bought one last night from Beard & Blade eBay division to celebrate getting home from hospital alive! (I had a Cardiogram with the arterial route to the heart etc. and some stents inserted.) Price was $32 including postage but I got a $10 voucher thingy from AusPost in my email when I got home fro the hosp. So the great razor only cost me twenty two bucks delivered! Now that's a bargain! For a stainless handle, too!

Mail call:- I've received a package today from Stirling a shaving soap called the Island Man 5.8oz tub and the scent to my nose is very relaxing smell of bergamot, lime, mandarin, jasmine, ginger, sugarcane, musk, and rum.

The scent from this shaving soap is not very sharp or something that you might hate it straight away, also your not going to believe this because the soap color is light blue as the NSW state of origin has any of you guys got the Stirling Island Man and please tell me if the color is correct from yours or otherwise I'm just dreaming.

Cheers (y)

Edit:- sorry I was posting in the wrong topic a few moments ago and I had to relocated straight away, I haven't been myself at the moment for at least 6 days and still going as I'm having a family crisis and we're all hurt :( don't worry I'll get over it just not sure how long.
Sorry to hear it Speedy, hang in there mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.