June 2020 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
New gear arrived today😀😀
Am down the rabbit hole for sure! And loving it!!
come on whiskers get growin’ I’m looking to try out the proraso gear next especially the cypress and vetiver A/S and the project leather soap too!!
Stocked up on a bunch of feathers and finally bought a blade bank after being sick of looking at a rusty mints tin I’ve been using😉

Yeah is it a coincidence that Eclipse mints tin is exactly the right size for razor blades?

Mail call today - thanks AusFarce + B&B/APR :love:

APRPeptide-590x.jpg

Astra Greens are fantastic for middle of the road everyday shave that works perfectly for nearly all razors as YMMV, you might want to grab some Astra Superior Stainless which is sharper and smoother than the Greens just about three steps above the Greens.
Do the SS blades come in the same kind of "pillar pack" as the SPs? I really hate those flat-pack packages that so many manufacturers use. I've been using the Greens for years as my Model T, but I'm going to pick up a few Blues when I next make an order.

Incidentally (and OT), does anyone know if there's a difference between Nacet blades and those labelled as Gillette Nacet? And if so, what?

That is a wrap for June - head over here for July.

Status
Not open for further replies.