Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean this old 3 piece Merkur Progress

9541-b717c92bfce9c405331378b3e5d79047.jpg
9546-e12f5909c4f7f0e3e4fc0adbf2137260.jpg

That's one example. I was thinking of the Merkur 41 fixed head "Progress"

pDR4KoJ.png

Arrived this week
Varlet 24mm Bee Hive and Rocket HD in amazing condition.
Feels nice in the hand, a few light scratches but looks hardly used, well oiled and everything opening in harmony

bWzf6xK.jpg

Arrived on Tuesday but only found the hidden Aust Post Sorry we missed you card last night.

1946-47 Gillette Aristocrat.
This one looks even better than the sellers pics. It's in absolutely pristine condition, so it's either hardly been used or it's been replated. Either way, though I haven't used it yet, I'm in love with it. He's also thrown in 4 packets of blades that are of dubious quality.

qIFB877l.jpg

Living life on the edge I see, ordering Lavender there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yep, and I'm not apologising for that. I love lavender. Nearly every time I bring in anything else, I end up disappointed.
How long does one tub of cream last you
About 13 months. For comparison, I get through a tub of Stirling in about 7 months with pretty much the same amount of use. So the CF is expensive but good value for money.

Arrived on Tuesday but only found the hidden Aust Post Sorry we missed you card last night.

1946-47 Gillette Aristocrat.
This one looks even better than the sellers pics. It's in absolutely pristine condition, so it's either hardly been used or it's been replated. Either way, though I haven't used it yet, I'm in love with it. He's also thrown in 4 packets of blades that are of dubious quality.

qIFB877l.jpg

Nice 👍. I find this one gives a bit more audial feedback than some other Gillette vintage. It's mild enough and smoothe. Looks good.

Nice 👍. I find this one gives a bit more audial feedback than some other Gillette vintage. It's mild enough and smoothe. Looks good.

I shaved with it last night and totally agree. Very smooth (not as good as my Rocket though in my opinion) but it does give more feedback. All in all, it's a beautiful razor, though the missus didn't quite agree when I called it sexy :ROFLMAO:

Another natural whetstone, an Adaee 12k.

full

A monster at 200mm x 75mm x 30mm. Now broken in and producing some exceptionally good edges for a natural on my high carbon steel straight razors. Not so good (yet) on my stainless steel SRs.

That is one high grit stone! Are you getting mirror edges with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.